We aim to be a first-class financial institution and provide a wide range of corporate finance services, focusing on various operations related to mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and fundraising. We apply artificial general intelligence (AGI) to M&A-related operations, capital procurement-related operations, and proprietary investment-related operations and automate strategy formulation, due diligence, business planning, and asset portfolio optimization to achieve higher performance at lower cost and over a shorter time span than other bulge bracket firms. In addition, clients can receive not only traditional support in the investment current industry, such as M&A support and capital raising support, but also cutting-edge technical support, such as value enhancement based on technological development using AGI.
M&A stands for mergers and acquisitions, which are transactions in which the ownership of companies, business organizations, or their operating units are transferred or consolidated with other entities. M&A-related operations involve various activities such as valuation, due diligence, negotiation, deal structuring, financing, integration, and post-merger management. AGI can be applied to M&A-related operations in several ways, such as:
- Performing complex and comprehensive valuation analysis using advanced algorithms and data sources
- Conducting efficient and thorough due diligence by accessing and processing large amounts of information from various sources
- Enhancing negotiation skills and strategies by learning from past deals and human behaviors
- Optimizing deal structuring and financing by considering various scenarios and outcomes
- Facilitating integration and post-merger management by identifying synergies, risks, and opportunities
Fundraising is the process of seeking and gathering voluntary financial contributions by engaging individuals, businesses, charitable foundations, or governmental agencies. Fundraising-related operations involve various activities such as market research, donor identification, solicitation, stewardship, and reporting. AGI can be applied to fundraising-related operations in several ways, such as:
- Conducting market research and donor segmentation using sophisticated data analysis and machine learning techniques
- Identifying potential donors and their preferences, motivations, and behaviors using natural language processing and sentiment analysis
- Crafting personalized and persuasive solicitation messages using natural language generation and emotional intelligence
- Building long-term relationships with donors by providing timely and relevant feedback and recognition using natural language understanding and dialogue systems
- Reporting on fundraising performance and impact using data visualization and storytelling tools
03 Proprietary Investment
Proprietary investment is the act of investing for direct gain instead of earning commission dollars by trading on behalf of clients. Proprietary investment-related operations involve various activities such as market analysis, portfolio construction, risk management, trading execution, and performance evaluation. AGI can be applied to proprietary investment-related operations in several ways, such as:
- Performing market analysis and forecasting using deep learning and reinforcement learning models
- Constructing optimal portfolios using multi-objective optimization and genetic algorithms
- Managing risk using probabilistic reasoning and Bayesian inference
- Executing trades using high-frequency trading and algorithmic trading systems
- Evaluating performance using attribution analysis and benchmarking methods
The exigent crisis of anthropogenic climate change demands a multi-disciplinary approach, combining the expertise of climatology, atmospheric physics, environmental science, and now, the realm of artificial general intelligence (AGI). AGI, defined as machine intelligence with the ability to understand, learn, and apply its knowledge across a broad array of tasks, surpassing human cognitive capacity in most economically valuable work, presents a novel vector for addressing the intricacies of climate change.
The 2020s heralds a new epoch in the annals of global economics, characterized by the pervasive influence of Artificial Intelligence (AI). As we traverse this decade, we are witnessing a paradigm shift in economic structures, driven by the rapid proliferation of AI technologies.
We are the "Accredited Investor" defined by U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, "Market Counterparty" defined by U.K. Financial Conduct Authority and "Qualified Institutional Investors" difined by Financial Services Agency.
New York General Group